The UKCloud Cross Domain Security Zone (CDSZ) enables you to securely transfer data between the UKCloud Assured OFFICIAL cloud platform and the UKCloud non-internet connected Elevated OFFICIAL cloud platform, using National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC)-approved cross-domain security patterns.
It can help you to:
- Create secure applications that are accessible to citizens, but ensure data safety
- Reduce your infrastructure and compliance costs, by leveraging UKCloud’s ready-made solutions
- Ensure your solutions are aligned with information security requirements
- Meet changing requirements by controlling and adapting the service
We offer a choice of two services.
- UKCloud Guard, which is managed by UKCloud and delivered as a cloud service
- The single-tenant Walled Garden, which enables you to deploy your own controls to support a wider range of use cases and traffic flows
There is a flexible application process with a self-assessment route for customers with simple implementations; and an assurance review approach with UKCloud’s experienced professionals for more complex implementations. An independent validation (including NCSC design reviews) ensures that your CDSZ is fully aligned with the 14 NCSC Cloud Security Principles and suitable for data classified at OFFICIAL (including OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE)