Creating world-class digital services
Digital services can save you money while protecting the vital work your department does. By going digital, you can achieve some truly phenomenal savings compared to other methods of interaction.
But is your IT ready to support your digital transformation? And are you making the most of cloud, Big Data and other technologies to redesign services and offer ever-better value to the taxpayer?
We help government departments, executive agencies and non-departmental public bodies design, create and operate the platforms for their innovative, secure, data-driven digital capabilities.
Why choose us?
You want to focus on what you do best: delivering world-class services to the public. But are you being hampered by ageing IT systems? Are you unsure whether cloud computing is suitable or secure enough for your needs? Or are you collecting lots of data but don’t know how to use it to inform policy and decision-making?
Does tackling these issues seem daunting?
It needn’t be. We’ll help you evolve your IT systems into flexible, modern environments that can cut costs and enable data-driven digital services. And our team of security-cleared experts will then manage them for you, meaning you can focus all your attention on providing transformational public services.
You’ll be in good company: we’ve been working with central government for many years and were part of the flagship Digital Exemplar programme. You’ll also benefit from our public sector information security expertise, experience of working closely with market-leading cloud providers and the agility you get by partnering with an SME.
- Guidance on how to evolve your IT systems to enable digital services
- Expertise around what can safely be stored in the cloud
- Low-risk transition to modern infrastructure and the cloud
- UK-based, security-cleared specialists to design, build and manage your digital service platforms
- Full management and support for new and existing cloud environments to keep them secure, available and performing
- Experience of public sector information security, including the Government Security Classification Policy and its predecessor